1. The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for travel, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
2. The deposit is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
3. Proof photographs shall be delivered to the Client. The client shall provide the Photographer with a written list of the proof images from which final photographs are to be prepared, and specify the number and format(s) of the final photograph to be delivered for each proof image. Check www.arnoldstudio.com for pricing.
4. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
5. The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs Under the Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, and any copyright infringement will be upheld under the acceptable Federal Law, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays. Editing other than for printing is not granted.
6. ____ By checking you hereby give the Photographer the right to Openly Publish your Photos on their Website for display. If not checked your Photos will not be openly Published for display on the internet or otherwise. Proofs will be posted privately on our website with a password given to the client to view proofs.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the County of Breckinridge in the State of Kentucky and any applicable Federal law.